– Handling Manuscripts
Managing the peer review process and deciding which manuscripts are suitable for publication in the journal.
– Publication Ethics
From time to time, we may consult you about ethics issues on published articles.
– Approving Special Issues
Special Issues are one-off issues of a journal that focus on a specific topic or contemporary theme.
– Providing Feedback
We may contact you for your opinion on the journal’s direction or performance. We value your feedback and use it to improve all aspects of our operations to make ANUJAT one of the best.
– Promoting the Journal
We hope that you are proud to be an Editor in ANUJAT and that you are keen to share your hard work with colleagues, collaborators and your other connections.
Editor Responsibilities towardS Authors
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest for all involved in the publication process, including editors, staff (e.g., editorial and sales), authors, and reviewers
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed and communicating them in a clear and constructive manner
- Being vigilant in avoiding the possibility of editors and/or referees delaying a manuscript for suspect reasons
- Establishing clear guidelines for authors regarding acceptable practices for sharing experimental materials and information, particularly those required to replicate the research, before and after publication
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- Describing, implementing, and regularly reviewing policies for handling ethical issues and allegations or findings of misconduct by authors and anyone involved in the peer review process
- Informing authors of solicited manuscripts that the submission will be evaluated according to the journal’s standard procedures or outlining the decision-making process if it differs from those procedures
- Developing mechanisms, in cooperation with the publisher, to ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- Clearly communicating all other editorial policies and standards